<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: I Heart Faces - Pet Challenge

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Heart Faces - Pet Challenge

This is my first I Heart Faces entry! I've been a lurker for awhile...

I think pet week is the perfect time for me to start. It was a little hard to choose which one to enter especially with our recent addition of two kittens. This is one of those kittens, Elwood.

{Elwood}

Sometimes you just get so sleepy that it's too much work to lie down. I know how it is, little one, you have such a rough life.

 

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 23, 2011 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Aww, how sweet and soft.

Caitlin
from black currant thoughts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home