<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: One of the Reasons Why I LOVE My Marriage

Saturday, August 20, 2011

One of the Reasons Why I LOVE My Marriage

Fresh Produce!
{fresh peaches with homemade yogurt and honey}

My husband's family owns some fruitful land out in Fort Atkinson, WI. Boy am I ever lucky! My mother-in-law visited the other day and brought fresh peaches, sweet corn, cucumbers, apples, tomatoes, and some canned pickels a couple of the dozens of batches she has been making. The apples are the first of the season and are really making me look forward to autum. I can already taste the apple pies and freshly pressed cider.

What's your favorite summer produce?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 24, 2011 at 2:53 PM , Blogger emily oi! said...

lucky! my fav summer produce is definitely tomatoes. i always make a giant batch of tomato & veg soup to freeze and enjoy in the wintry months.

 
At August 25, 2011 at 2:06 PM , Blogger amccrary said...

Apples from the orchard are the *best*! For me fall equals yummy apple desserts and the smell of bags full of apples from that orchard in my parents entryway closet (where they would keep them cooler). Right now I'm enjoying tomatoes from my own little garden. My 3 year-old (who doesn't like store-bought tomatoes) has been gobbling them up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home