<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: Sisters Tea Party Photo Shoot

Friday, September 2, 2011

Sisters Tea Party Photo Shoot

My sister and I like to do photo shoots with each other every year. Lucky us this was number two this year. We come up with a theme usually with some of our favorite thrift store/rummage finds. It's so fun to plan, get dolled up, laugh at ourselves, and enjoy photography. I have the most awesome sister. This photo shoot theme was tea party. We did it right before sunset and the light was so dreamy and magical. Things like this makes my heart beat a little faster.

I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking! Enjoy!

*note photos that I am in are taken by my lovely sister and the one with both of us was on a tripod :)











We were losing light fast so then we did a little shoot with my yellow chair.







Thanks for looking! Check out Yellow Suitcase Studio on Facebook for more pics and some behind the scenes! 


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At September 2, 2011 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Angela said...

These photos are magical! I would love a print of that first one. Let me know if this is possible!

 
At September 2, 2011 at 3:31 PM , Blogger Yellow Suitcase Studio said...

@Angela Hohenstein

Thanks Angela! I'll send you a message :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home