<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: More Antique Mall Inspiration

Friday, February 17, 2012

More Antique Mall Inspiration

Since I can't buy everything I like at an antique mall, I take pictures on my phone of things that stand out to me. Last weekend my husband and in-laws took me to two huge antique malls!
{I like February}

So many suitcases!
 {love the square shape!}

Some crafty things:

 {buttons!}
{yo-yo beadspread}

{wool thread on little sheep}

{trim}

Nautical:
 {anchor tray}

 {bunting!}


Kitchen type things:
 {little apron}

{I'm not much of a coffee drinker but I like the design and saying -"Coffee maketh bright the spirit"}

And some miscellaneous:

{love vintage cameras!}

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home