<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: Flea/Antique Market Finds

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Flea/Antique Market Finds

Have you been to any flea markets this summer? Get any fun things?

I went to one this past weekend with my mom and sister. I got a couple fun things that I wanted to share with you!

First up is this super cute unused birthday book to keep track of birthdays and anniversaries. I've been wanting to get something like this for quite awhile now and I love that I found a vintage one. Once you get married and everyone starts having babies it's hard to keep track of all those birthdays. I feel a little bad actually writing in it because it's so pretty (maybe that's why it no one has ever written anything in it). The copyright date is 1942.

{ha how appropriate are the forget-me-nots!}

There is a page for each day of the year with a quote and a Bible passage.



The other thing I got were these letterpress blocks.

{I used to play clarinet so that one has a special place in my heart}

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home