<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: Sanding, Spray Paint, and Love

Monday, July 16, 2012

Sanding, Spray Paint, and Love

This is another edition of sanding, spray paint, and love!

I got this chair from a rummage sale for $3. My husband and I walked to the rummage sale and I had to carry the chair home. It was my husband's one condition for me getting it (haha this makes him sound not very chivalrous).  It was for my own good and it wasn't that far.


This post may look like a kitty photo shoot. It's not. Jake has claimed this chair as his own. His big body must fit in the molded seat perfectly. This chair also sits in our kitchen by the stove where he likes to sit and watch us making food.


After some rough sanding and wiping it down, I did a coat of primer. I used Rust-Oleum’s Painter’s Touch Ultra Cover 2x Primer.

{momma, please don't take my chair away again}

After that, I used Rust-Oleum’s Painter’s Touch Ultra Cover 2x Aqua Satin. I love this bright cheery color!


Here's a side-by-side of the before and after so you don't have to scroll back up!

{so much better!}

I also used this chair in a 1 year photo shoot for a sweet and wiggly little girl. It was perfect!


I'm still trying to decide if I want to add some distressing to it. What do you think?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home