<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: theLAShop Portable Backdrop Stand Review

Friday, June 21, 2013

theLAShop Portable Backdrop Stand Review

Hello friends! It's been way too long.

I wanted to share with you a product that I received to review. I've been thinking it would nice to own a portable backdrop stand for awhile now. I sometimes do photography in client's homes and I'm not always sure what I'll have for a background. Lo and behold out of the blue, TheLAShop contacts me about sending me one to review! I haven't actually done any reviews like this before so I wasn't entirely sure how it would work out, but I received my stand just fine and I love it!

I opened up the package right after it came. The kitty babes helped of course.

I like the carrying case it's padded and has supportive buckles. One thing that would make it even better would be an adjustable long shoulder strap, so you could sling it across your back to have an extra hand to hold something else. I usually have a couple items to carry for photo shoots and a free hand would be nice. If you're wondering how much it weighs, it's about 13 pounds.

I did not come with instructions, but was simple enough to put together as the bar parts are labeled with letters. It still would have been nice to have an affirmation that yes, I put it together correctly! You can either use 2 bars across for it to be 5 feet wide or 4 bars across the top to be 10 feet. This thing is compact, but is huge! One note, you'll have to get clamps separately.

So far I've used it in a mini outdoor photo shoot that my sister helped me out with. I hung a vintage lace tablecloth from it! It worked great!
Overall, it seems well built, easy to use and is a great size for portrait work! Along with photography equipment, TheLAshop sells a little bit of everything including products for home, business, garden, beauty, hobbies and more.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home